Monday, January 10, 2011

In My Mailbox #6

In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren. 


IMM is basically a summary of what books I've gotten/received in the week of 12/26-1/10
I really haven't received many books or bought many. I've been vacationing this break and well, i'm slacking. But now, its onto reading!

Received-
 


Bought-

I didn't expect Sing me to sleep by Angela Morrison. It looks like a great read and it's signed by the author! Thank you Miss Morrison! 
BTW, I just finished FANG! Did I ever say how much I love the Maximum Ride series?! 
Fang, left me a little numb.
 I mean i'm still processing everything and well, I don't want to ruin anything. 
Also, the next book of the series, Angel, comes out next month! February 14, 2011!
 Who else is hyped up? I know I am!
So I went online and found that the first 8 chapters of Angel are on Patterson's website! 
To have a sneak peek at them go here.

So what was your last read? Did you like it? If not, why not?

I have a lot of reading to catch up on, reviews to write and homework to do so lets hope I develop supernatural powers. Or something.
Hey, a kid can dream.


15 comments:

Brandi said...

Great books! I really like the cover for "hush, hush".

Book Kritik said...

Yeah! Not that I bought the book for the sexyness...well that may have PARTLY influenced my decision. Hopefully it's as good as its cover!

LJ said...

I've heard great things about Unearthly. Can't wait to hear your review. As far as my last book? Got 2 stars. Just not my type of read. Enjoy!

Kristina Barnes♥ said...

Oooh, sweet, you got Sundays at Tiffany's ok! :) I was wondering when it would be delivered. :) Let me know what you think of it, and thanks for participating in my contest ♥

I hope you enjoy Unearthly. I absolutely loveloveloved it. :)

brandileigh2003 said...

Sing me to Sleep and Unearthly are wonderful- hope you enjoy.
Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

Book Kritik said...

I read Sundays at Tiffany's a long time ago and LOVED IT. Hopefully it's as good the second time around!

I've been hearing good things on Unearthly so hopefully it is that awesome! But too bad I have a whole bunch of books ahead of it :<

Lissa said...

I won SING ME TO SLEEP, too. Signed by Angela Morrison - awesome, right? Unearthly is supposed to be good and I have Sundays at Tiffany's but haven't read it yet. Lots of awesome books!

Aleetha said...

Awesome!!You got Fang. I wish the local publisher bought the right of that book.
I really want to read it. I also wait for Angel

Uniquely Moi Books said...

Great books! No IMM for me this week :( My books are all in the mail somewhere. Have a great week!

A Beautiful Madness said...

Great books. I love Unearthly and Hush Hush!

Lindsay Cummings author said...

all books are great!!! hi! just hoppin by! new follower!! love the blog! found it on the YA book blog directory! =] follow me too?!

http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

Brittany said...

These are great books! I'm jealous :)

Angela's Anxious Life said...

Hello! It's Angie from the YA Book Club on goodreads! I see you bought Hush, Hush! That was actually one of our book discussions a while back so you should stop by and give us your opinions!

Angie

XOXO Angela's Anxious Life

Anonymous said...

I got a shorter sample copy of HushHush and it's aweosome. Those books look great, I must read them.

I just finished reading Heart Shaped Box by Joe Hill, I'd reccomend that :D

كيمو نور01201726286 said...


شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة
شركة كشف تسربات المياة بالمدينة المنورة
شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة

الطائف

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...